aeskulap-devel

[Aeskulap-devel] Aeskulap on win32

From: Gianluca Ghelli
Subject: [Aeskulap-devel] Aeskulap on win32
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:06:12 +0200

I've succeeded porting Aeskulap on win32 using the MinGW+MSys environment and the Codeblocks IDE. I wasn't able to use the configure script, I always had strange errors in linking, so I created a project from scratch in the codeblocks IDE and I also had to write a new aconfiguration-win32.cpp for reading and saving all the settings, this also eliminated any dependency on gconfmm,ORBIT and so on. I used dcmtk 3.5.4 which works under win32, but to do this I had to change all the string interfaces to use ofstd::string in the imagepool library.
If anyone is interested contact me.

Gianluca Ghelli

--
Ing. Gianluca Ghelli