advent-devel

[Advent-devel] CONGRATULATION!!! YOU ARE A WINNER

From: STAATSLOTERIJ.NL
Subject: [Advent-devel] CONGRATULATION!!! YOU ARE A WINNER
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 04:00:54 +0000

STAATSLOTERIJ.NL
No 21 EGGER-STRAAT
28089 AMSTERDAM/NETHERLANDSFROM:
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DREW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF:STAT/223618517/K1

BATCH:STAX/456643/JK

ATTN:WINNER,

We are pleased to inform you of the
release, of the long awaited results of the
STAATSLOTERIJ/INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTION PROGRAMES NL held on 29th of December 2005.
Reference Number:
STAT/223618517/K1, and Batch number BATCH:
STAX/456643/JK

Your email address attached to the ticket
number:TK/34567864BV that
drew
the lucky
winning number, which consequently won the loterij in
the second
category in four parts. You have been approved for a
payment of
1,000,000.00Euro (ONE MILLION EURO) in cash credited
to file reference
number:HPL/4247159609/WP1. This is from a total cash
prize of TEN
MILLION EUROS Shared among the ten international
winners that won the
second categories.
Congratulations!!!

All participants were selected
through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn
form 42,000 Names,
6,000 names from each continent, as part of
International "E-MAIL"
Promotions Program, for our prominent MS WORD user all
over the world,
and for the Continues use of E-mail.Due to mixed up of
some names and
addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal,
till your claims
has been processed and your funds remitted to you.
This is part of our
security measures to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking
advantage of the situation by other participants or
impersonators.To
begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by contacting
our accredited agent:

Mr.Andreas Amschwand
Gulf Atlantic S.A
Tel:+31 -619 044 936
Email:address@hidden

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications please remember to
quote your reference
number and batch numbers in all correspondence.They
are your agent, and
responsible for the processing and transfer of your
winnings fund to
you.
YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS S/234567/C5 (keep
personal) Remember,
your winning must be claimed not later than
(19-01-2006) After this
date, funds might be returned to the unclaimed.
Furthermore, should
there be any change in your address, do inform your
claims agent as
soon as possible.
Yours truly,

Mrs.Serena Vlutglaan.
STAATSLOTERIJ. NL
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will
result
disqualification.