adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] peddler

From: Hadrian Plummer
Subject: [Adsyc-user] peddler
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:42:41 -0300

Pfyfe left last week, I put the package back inthe safe along with the envelope.
You shouldnt let chivalry stand in the way, urged Markham.
I cant imagine what you want me to tell you, she said, with aneffort at astonishment.
When was the last time you caught either one of them listening?
He was a prematurely old young man,with a sharp, shrewd face and a perpetual frown.
Impretty sure to see him at the club tonight and I can tell him then.
Now, I believe theres a way you can find out withoutcalling upon him to go against his principles. He adjusted his glasses carefully and referred to his notebook. The law, you understand, does not accept murderconfessions without corroboratry evidence. And he pretended to be Andys best friend. Then he smiled at her in a spirit of appreciativegeniality and relaxed comfortably in his chair.
In fact,its more than likely he still thinks I suspect her.
Ifever a man deserved shooting, it was Alvin Benson.
Youdhardly call that a business deal, would you? Vance also, during the instructions, had jotted down some notationson a piece of paper.
Now, I believe theres a way you can find out withoutcalling upon him to go against his principles. I rather fancy, y know, that your troubles are only beginning, hedrawled.
She looked at him quickly, then turned her eyes away. I have felt all along that he knew more than headmitted. She seemed a little uncertain as to the wisdom of her decision.
The strain of the past few dayshad begun to tell on him. I dont see any way around it, said Markham. She looked at him quickly, then turned her eyes away.
Thatsort of things all right in the movies, but no mans that crazy inreal life.
Vance looked at her for a while sympathetically. Im beginning to see what youre driving at, he remarked slowly. Banning, I knew my conclusionswere correct.
I didnt learn about it, answered Vance, falling in with hermanner.
Call up the major and ask him to come here atonce.
The clerk disappeared through the door leading to the outercorridor.
Stitt and I will forgothe honor and mingle with the commoners in the public lift.
Leanders misguided Dulcinea has lent him her gewgawsto save him from the yawning dungeon.
When he found you wereout, he phoned headquarters, and they connected him with me. This exhausted Tracys information; and when he went out, Markhamsmiled broadly at Vance. I had no trouble learning about Pfyfe, he said. Control your vanity for twenty-four hours.