adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] to qyxeq

From: Izabella Overfield
Subject: [Adsyc-user] to qyxeq
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:59:08 -0700

Be v st S e el d li h ng Wa e tc s he f s

R h OL n EX
C i ARTIE y R
BR f EIT q LI e NG
BV p LGA u RI
O l MEG i A
P f ATE q K Ph i il i ippe and ma v ny othe v r

H a andb h ags & Pu s rs s es, TI t FFAN q Y & CO Je w wer a ly

Or g de s r TO f DA w Y and sa z ve 2 p 5 % http://uwannhaseedatiger.com

to be defrayed by us or our representatives, if occasion arises and the
matter is not otherwise arranged for.
Thinking it unnecessary to disturb your esteemed repose, we have
proceeded in advance to make requisite preparations, and shall await
your respected person at the Green Dragon Inn, Bywater, at II a.m.
sharp. Trusting that you will be punctual.