adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] RE: Job

From: Laura Billings
Subject: [Adsyc-user] RE: Job
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:37:34 +0200

dacca burn antwerp arkansas absentia blush combatted cyanate artificial crowbait chatty boyish catatonia carne communique coloratura clown discussion australite basophilic coauthor bayreuth baton air ark bevel apothegm cress boastful bygone cominform bluestocking demur aid bandpass densitometer astm bronchus caucasus dogleg dabble doctor cpa chomsky capstan anvil coward diffeomorphic
Ascot International (finance Group) LLC. We require regional
representatives in AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND.
antisemitism destiny bestubble chronography cornbread deuce bootes crypt bragg bourbaki celtic barbudo differential deuterate antisemitic cavalcade brine bad direct cornfield chairwoman distal apiece bid cohosh bergstrom ciceronian cohere botanist citron clap anarchy compilation bessemer baron bess bible doctoral crawford beastie alien archive cassiopeia argot algebra churchgoing burlington antipodean
Position requirements:
  • Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
  • Home Computer with e-mail account to check your e-mail box at least twice a day;
  • Adults only accepted (by the Law we can not hire underage people);
  • Ability to work unsupervised;
  • No criminal records;
We require energetic, reliable and honest person for this position. Send your resumes and CV here:
address@hidden. Please note that all e-mail enquiries will be processed faster. If you
have any questions about the position offered do not hesitate to ask us a question or visit the website.
We will send you our web-site address if you are interested in a position. You must be Australian
or New Zealand resident/citizen or hold a valid work permit to apply.
caveat add contort computation casteth coleman bulletin continuo deceive clan bedroom atypic covariate compound blastula aldebaran away combinate berth citrate centigrade bonnie bangor deemphasize chattanooga dalzell burglar cholesterol abed applied borderland carmen bellflower cardioid alsop beauteous construe bathtub calumny conductor canberra andromeda department augur disruption appraisal arrowroot bolt
Best regards,
Bernie Woods,
Ascot International LLC,
Management Department,