adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] ACCEPT REQUEST FOR COMMERCIAL MESSAGES

From: newsletter
Subject: [Adsyc-user] ACCEPT REQUEST FOR COMMERCIAL MESSAGES
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 03:01:39 +0300

ACCEPT REQUEST FOR COMMERCIAL MESSAGES FROM - 1 ASALT ADVERTISING AGENCY SRL

Your email adress will be erased from our database shortly after you receive this message. If you would like to receive further commercial materials from us the please subscribe at:

http://www.cadouridinromania.ro/newsletter.php

With best whishes,

http://www.cadouridinromania.ro

Sales Dep: 1 ASALT ADVERTISING AGENCY S.R.L.

24 Ion Heliade Radulescu Str, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania

Tel./fax.: 021-252 44 77;

e-mail: address@hidden ;

http://www.cadouridinromania.ro

Note: This message is not SPAM, it contains our identification data and unsubscription data. It was sent to you due to the following reasons: you asked for our offer, you are a client of our company, you are in our data base due to previous correspondence, your address was selected from a data base were you subscribed, your address was made public by postings with publicity character or someone subscribed to the newsletter section with your address.

We apologize if the message arrives to you by an error or if this email is not useful for you with any information.