adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] Re: your VALctUM

From: Tsukiko Bolding
Subject: [Adsyc-user] Re: your VALctUM
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 11:15:13 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.temaferte.com

Throng! thought Mr. Baggins. I dont like the sound of that. I
really must sit down for a minute and collect my wits, and have a
drink. He had only just had a sip-in the corner, while the four dwarves
sat around the table, and talked about mines and gold and troubles with
the goblins, and the depredations of dragons, and lots of other things
which he did not understand, and did not want to, for they sounded much