adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] Re: your PHtvcARM

From: Shahira Bresler
Subject: [Adsyc-user] Re: your PHtvcARM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:29:49 -0400

Hi,

C d I s A j L y I g S a   v $ k 3 m , c 7 l 5 o

V z A s L q I k U i M i   c $ z 1 n , u 2 l 1 y

X p A c N c A h X o

V d I p A g G j R y A p   v $ m 3 h , l 3 r 3 g

http://www.fultimeive.com
S d A w V r E n   q O q V r E a R u   a 7 b 0 y % p   s W u I n T w H b   s O e U z R q   u S e H m O k P n ! c

Youre spiraling, David. Dont let it happen. Come to me, talk to me.
No time, Mo. The fat cats limousine is parking in front of his
house. Ive got to go to work.
Jason!
The line went dead.
Brendan Patrick Pierre Prefontaine walked down the jets metal steps