adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] Job Mail service

From: Petri Korhonen
Subject: [Adsyc-user] Job Mail service
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:02:57 -0200

Only first 50 successful candidates will get a job.

If you are focused, accurate, polite, purposeful and want to reach success you will be interested in this opportunity.

Adcorp is a leader in the provision of services to the employment sector, with a long history of providing insightful, relevant, and results driven solutions. The career.com.au solution, providing Employment microsites and Niche job board services, is our latest development in this space.

Building on our decade of experience and job board technology development (including employment.com.au, recruitmanager and careerone.com.au services) we have created a flexible solution to meet your specific needs.

We aim to support both potential employee and compatible employer in finding the right job placement or staff respectively.And we pride ourselves in presenting the appropriate job opportunities and employment searches for each potential employee.

Just fill in the form below. And remember that we will employ only 50 new workers.

First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
City:
E-mail:
Verify E-mail:
Occupation:

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Letter number: V86qmy0584

©2006 Adcorp.