adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNINGS

From: European sports fans lottry
Subject: [Adsyc-user] NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNINGS
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 14:08:56 -0500

THE EUROPEAN SPORT FANS
1022 Kingsway Ave., Osborne,
Western Australia, 6018.
Head office: Maliebaan 38-40, 3581CR,
Utrecht, The Netherlands.

Sir/Madam

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
European Union sport Fans (international programme)
held on the 31st March 2006. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket #: 28025643816 with prize #
45916000/12 drew the lucky numbers 12 34 51 73 70 which was first in the
3rd Category of the draws. You have been approved to
receive £500,000(Five Hundred Thousand Euros).Because of
claims mix-up and the limited time approved for claims pay-outs, we
will advice that you keep your winning information
confidential until your prize has been
remitted to you by our accredited paying bank. You
must adhere to this instructions strictly to avoid
loss of your cash prize. As a result of this program been abused
severally, we are doing all we can to forestall
further abuse by way of wrong claims, and assingning our official Bank
which is Dutch Bank Amsterdarm.
 It's important to note that this
draws were conducted formally under the watchful eyes
of over 45,000 audiences and Winners are selected through
an internet ballot system from 2,160,000 personal and
corporate e-mail addresses worldwild. This program
sponsored/supported by Global Sport Fans in conjunction
with European Sport Fans.Fifteen People were Oferred
this previledge in your country/continent, and you were furtunate to be one
of them.
Congrtulations once again. We hope you will use part cash prize to
participate in our next Final Match mega draws of 85million euros,
 which will be held after the FIFA world cup in Germany In June 2006.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
10-days after you receive this notification. Failure
to claim your cash prize after this date will result
in prize forfeiture. Please, in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications,

Please contact the paying bank with your information
for the immediate remittance of your funds.
Kindly send them the following:

(i). your names,
(ii) telephone and fax numbers if avaliable
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.

Contact the accredited  paying bank with the following:

Bank's Name: Deutsche Bank NV.
Contact person: Mr Filip Floris
Operation Manager
Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
E-mail:address@hidden
Tel: (+31-615-661-331)
Fax: (+31-847-235-420)

Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,
Mrs Lisa Davis
Programme Coordinator.

 Please Note,that you Would have an opportunity
to predict and win more prices.

PREDICTIONS;

1.WHICH TEAM/COUNTRY THAT WOULD WIN THE
TROOPHY

2.THE MOST LIKELY VALUABLE PLAYER

3.THE MOST VALUABLE GOALKEEPER

4.THE LIKELY HIGEST GOAL SCORER

5.PREDICT THE LAST 2 TEAMS/COUNTRY THAT WILL PLAY IN THE FINALS
  (each prediction correctly predicted would earn you £15000)
Please do send your predictions to Mrs Lisa Davis, email,
address@hidden

Congratulations once again.