adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] We need your help. Need your skills and abilities. ''Worker

From: ''Worker's Association''(c). Australian dept.
Subject: [Adsyc-user] We need your help. Need your skills and abilities. ''Worker's Card''
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 01:11:16 +0900

Finally, you can find a new job with just one call!

"W-Card"(c) is an unique electronic card for every worker around the world. This card is connected to our worldwide job database.

"W-Card"(c) itself and all connected services are free for you! All employers are interested in your skills and experience, that's why they cover all the expences!

Our clients range across industries, from the world's largest companies to medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups, so you can be sure that we will find a fully suitable work for you.

"W-Card"(c) is owned and operated in USA and also has offices across United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and other countries.

On your new plastic "W-Card"(c) you will find 6-digit indetification number. This is your personal ID in our system. Everytime you call to our service centre, you will be asked to enter these numbers to indetify yourself. Then you will be prompted to wait for any free operator in your country.

Here is the form we want you to fill in before we contact you again.

First Name:
Last Name:
Age:
Country:
City:
Your E-mail:
Verify your E-mail:
Current Occupation:
Daytime phone number:

We will contact you soon, please, be ready to confirm your order and provide us with some more personal details for the database.

© 2006 ''W-Card''(c)

© 2006 ''Worker's Association'', Australian department.