adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] Update Your e-gold Account !

From: e-gold Billing Department
Subject: [Adsyc-user] Update Your e-gold Account !
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:49:34 +0200

Dear e-gold client,

We recently updated our system, and suspect that your e-gold account may need to be updated. Click below in order to regain access to your account:

https://www.e-gold.com/acct/login.html

You will be asked for some additional information to establish account ownership and avoid fraud. For more information about how to protect your account, please visit e-gold faq's . You can feel free to call our Customer Service Support Center between 8:00 AM and 6:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time), Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on Saturday.

1-402-935-2055 toll-free in U.S. & Canada
1-614-921-2451 international callers

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and apriciate your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire e-gold system. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Please do not reply to this mail.Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your e-gold account and submit an online support ticket.