adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON 2.500.000.00 FROM MICROSOFT.

From: microsoftlottery
Subject: [Adsyc-user] CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON 2.500.000.00 FROM MICROSOFT.
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:00:04 -0800

MICROSOFT LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL-PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM
ADDRESS:DAALWIJK 813,1102 AA, AMSTERDAM,NETHERLANDS.

REF:MSLI/PP2005-001
BATCH:5300/P25/FC

ATTENTION:Dear Winner,
RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/PROCESSING ADVICE:MSLI.

This is to announce today,4th Febuary,2006 result of winners of our yearly
SCIENTIFIC LOTTERY GAME PROMOTION held on 31st January,2006.Your email
address attached to ticket number 05-765204AC;with serial number 00349 draw
the lucky numbers 5-9-31-20, and consequently won the lottery in category A.
You are therefore entitled to a cash award US$2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE
HUNDRED USD),file REF NO.MSLI/PP2005-001.This is from total prize money of
US$22, 000,000.00 shared among the international winners in our category
A-C.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
15,000 company email addresses and 35,000,000 individual email addresses
from across the Globe as part of International Promotional Program,which is
conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now in custody of a Financial Security
company insured in your FILE REFERENCE.Due to the mix up of some email
addresses,we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until
your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This
is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous
acts by participants of this program.

This lottery program was organized by our group of philanthropist promoted
and sponsored by Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc,eminent personalities like
the sultan of Brunei, Multi Choice and other corporate Organisations.This
lottery program was organized to improving the use of computer softwares and
for the benefit of every Microsoft user.

To begin your claim,please contact your file processing officer:MR Albert
Van Hoofd,OF MICROSOFT LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.Email
address::address@hidden
TEL:+ 31.616.254.629.

Thank you.

MRS. MIRJAM VAN BUREN