adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Adsyc-user] NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:12:07 +0000

FROM: LUCKYSTAR E-GAMES
WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER
RE: AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

This email confirms that you have been notified of by LUCKYSTAR E-GAMES Bv
Netherlands
of your email lottery winning for 2005 LuckyStar Lotto-Wheel E-Games held
on  Nov 2005.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email Ref number which
was selected among
the 45 Lucky consolation prize winners. Your email ID identified with REF:
35149/337-5247/LMO
and was selected by Electronic Random selection System (ERSS) with entries
from the 50,000 different
email addresses enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-Games. Your email ID
included among the 50,000
different email addresses where submitted by our partner international
email provider companies.

Ref Number: 35149/337-5247/LMO
Batch Number: 2637/2312-LNI/2005
Ticket Number: 967666233
Lucky Amount: 1.500, 000.00(0ne million five hundred thousand Euros only)

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by
contacting the lottery
claims Processing Officer with your winning information provided above.

Lottery Claims Officer:
Name:Mr.Van Der Velder.
Email: address@hidden
Tel: 31-649-218-888
Fax: 31-847-499-708

Congratulations Once again from all our staffs on your consolation prize
winning, we hope you will
partake in our forth coming LUCKYSTAR E-GAMES.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sara Borsch
(Lottery Coordinator)