adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] TKO NOTICE: Urgent Fraud Alert Notice - Follow Instructions

From: ebay
Subject: [Adsyc-user] TKO NOTICE: Urgent Fraud Alert Notice - Follow Instructions Immediately
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:19:48 -0500

Dear valued eBay member:

Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings, we have temporarily suspended activity on your account in order to allow us to investigate this matter further. As your acount has been successfully investigated we need you to re-confirm your account information.

To confirm your eBay User Id / eBay Password  records click here:
http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?UPdate

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself as another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep eBay a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards,
Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Copyright 1995-2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.