adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] I have so much going through my head right now about what

From: Slater Edith
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] I have so much going through my head right now about what I want to do in the future - I will one-day get it on here.
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:01:41 +0100

she and i are both asking for the star wars lego games for game boy.
if kaitlin does get a game boy for christmas i will buy her pokemon leaf
green version and so she will become curopted in my pokish ways. I ran
to Circuit City to pickup the camera and then I found the Black Friday
people.
Chuck washed and rinsed the dishes and I dried.

sssss

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

sssss

We have the flyer to prove it. I love me some strategy. do ya do ya
wanna, wanna go? Tree goes up today, pictures, with the new camera
later! Yeah, I know, none of those are traits that I consider
attractive, but somehow those are the very things that make him cute.
for the first time in many years i asked for a lego set for christmas. I
went and put him on the floor and laid back down but then thought, why
not at least go drive by the parking lots to see how crazy this all
really is? Chuck washed and rinsed the dishes and I dried. I love me
some strategy.
then i must be three frakin dudeswtf cole srysly: lmaocamCameback:
lawlscamCameback: gee tee gee!
She was severely disappointed. Auto response from camCameback: do you.
Not only did that lying little sack of garbage known as Cadillac Joe NOT
give her the money, he chose to give them a VIP Pass to the Platinum
Club.
She looked so much better without it. We had the bird, it was good.
I despise Cadillac Joe.
Okay, Eva Green is growing on me- but her makeup is still HORRIBLE.
Especially the naughty kind! My sister was a contestant in the dance
contest at your event last night and the only thing you offered her was
a VIP pass to the Platinum Club.
I despise Cadillac Joe.
for the first time in many years i asked for a lego set for christmas.
being as how today is the big shopping day i told my mom what i wanted
for christmas this year yesterday and when i did my mom laughed at me.
My sister was a contestant in the dance contest at your event last night
and the only thing you offered her was a VIP pass to the Platinum Club.
Grandma Vera offered to drive.
Supposed to be a very pretty lightshow as well as realistic current era
naval combat doctrine. do ya do ya wanna, wanna go?
I have so much going through my head right now about what I want to do
in the future - I will one-day get it on here. He has strawberry-blond
hair, a receded chin, and wears braces. Almost everything on sale in the
store was on sale online as well. Not only did that lying little sack of
garbage known as Cadillac Joe NOT give her the money, he chose to give
them a VIP Pass to the Platinum Club. Take that, you ninja scum.
These people need to locate their internets. Dawn of War:  Dark Crusade
is pretty good.
We were walking down this big dark sidewalk. I might also remind you of
a little thing that they call false advertising.
No fights, no lines, not even really anything special on sale it seemed.
Auto response from camCameback: do you. Auto response from camCameback:
do you. My sister was a contestant in the dance contest at your event
last night and the only thing you offered her was a VIP pass to the
Platinum Club.
A baby elephant still IN the womb!
Truly, this man is an embarassment to all true and pious Christians in
the world.
She was severely disappointed.
If I see him around Quincy this weekend, I will not hesitate to express
these same sentiments to him in person. No fights, no lines, not even
really anything special on sale it seemed.
then i must be three frakin dudeswtf cole srysly: lmaocamCameback:
lawlscamCameback: gee tee gee!
then i must be three frakin dudeswtf cole srysly: lmaocamCameback:
lawlscamCameback: gee tee gee!
now ugh its all just piling on.