adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] seafood

From: Rebecca Cummings
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] seafood
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:37:48 -0500

May do an interim lawn-rake this afternoon. Guess we found the dewpoint last night. Then I saw Dave from New College and he demanded a dance from me so we danced to a random slow song and then Sugar by System Of A Down. BBC News provides trusted World and UK news as well as local and regional perspectives.
coli outbreak opens at his school. which i kind of left to the last minute.
I saw so many people that I had not talked to in years I barely knew where to begin. Then we started throwing it around and making Sean feel ill.
There was stage diving and body surfing, and at the end of the night we were all pushing and shoving under a huge balloon the Fatties had inflated over the audience. i dont think i can do it becuz i dont really think i could miss school, stupid i know. Honestly, the my words do not do the night justice and can barely describe how great it was.
Darren and Lesbian Boy were there. i also have english to do. They played all the old favourites, including Egyptian Garage, Barbwire, Laundromatty, Dance Of The Gothic Natty, and Fruit Salad, and the band was just as wonderful as I remembered them to be. its finally the weekend. its due monday, and science is due tuesday. We went to McDonalds like an hour ago, got a Big Tasty and it was so rank.
I had my court date yesterday.
Gali tulee kotiin juuri sopivasta Tiikerin kanssa ja saa vaatettaa pikkusiskonsa uudestaan.
Some pretty rough times as well, but the good usually outweighed the bad.
I have my social studies project.
Last night a whole bus load of people came down from the old home town for the gig, making it akin to a high school reunion.
There were no findings of abuse, I get to see my son when I am supposed too, and she was told not to waste the courts time again!
Then I saw Dave from New College and he demanded a dance from me so we danced to a random slow song and then Sugar by System Of A Down.
We went to McDonalds like an hour ago, got a Big Tasty and it was so rank.
We then got a taxi home. We then got a taxi home.