adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] boob tube

From: Bart Murray
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] boob tube
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:21:56 -0400

Simple as it is, its worth observing what our nature is. And I started thinking, if somebody were to shape a mango tree so that it looked like a palm tree, would it change its nature? Please come back tomorrow morning and check out what we've done with the place.
Since then this site has been a vent for my excitement and frustrations about Microsoft's oft-delayed operating system.
The Windows platform changed on so many levels that the advanced capabilities of the VS debugger are difficult to support, especially under UAC. But when something inside is not fulfilled, any little thing is intolerable.
and Special First Guest! and Special First Guest! When you are not content, when you are frustrated, if somebody cuts in front of you, you honk your horn. If somebody cuts in front of you on the road, its okay. He quickly called to book the trip, looking forward to the comfortable resort accommodations, free breakfasts and special cruise outing promised in the fax.
including my first regular Blogcast. Simple as it is, its worth observing what our nature is. So I went and I played by their rules. Please come back tomorrow morning and check out what we've done with the place.
Its taken a while to get here, and I'm really excited.
Hope this helps - even if the answer isn't entirely what we'd all like it to be, Scott. The unbelievable sale, like most things that are too good to be true, was short-lived and virtually unobtainable. We totally stepped it up a notch from LHB, but kept a few design elements for good measure. Look, a lot of companies are going to have to put out service packs for their apps to improve compatibility with Vista.
Sorry for the inconvenience. One of the reasons is that my company just landed a big consulting client, and I've been heads-down with working on planning for a very complex application migration. There is pain in you, and there is joy in you.
Well, I had one of those moments on my recent trip to Disney.
But when you are in pain, joy is really close. It's about time we did the same. The child comes up and says, Dad, Mom, can I have some money? Yet, sometimes we think that if we can change our appearance, we will change our nature. We give ourselves labels: Im a father, mother, son, doctor, lawyer. But when something inside is not fulfilled, any little thing is intolerable. The child comes up and says, Dad, Mom, can I have some money?
I had very little say in the planning, and much of what I did say was disregarded.
pick ONE actionable item and post it. One of the reasons is that my company just landed a big consulting client, and I've been heads-down with working on planning for a very complex application migration.