adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] Forward looking speculation

From: ivor hilary
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] Forward looking speculation
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:52:23 +0530

Company- A L L I A N C E  E N T E R P R I S E
Symbol - A E T R (Pink Sheets)
C u r r e n t  P r i c e: $ 0.48
Estimated Target - $ 2.00 +
S T R O N G  B U Y

AE TR is undergoing a massive promotion and NOW is the time to get in. Add this
Gem to your Watch list.
Watch it Start a run monday

About A L L I A N C E  E N T E R P R I S E (.TaeCorp.)

TaeCorp's vision is to be the recognized leader in providing Aerial Detection
Systems including global de-mining, clearing a path to a safer planet for all
humankind. TaeCorp's mission is to reclaim lands around the globe embedded with
landmines that victimize countries and their stakeholders.

N E W S
TaeCorp Appoints TAM Oilfield Services as Representative in Sudan

The A L L I A N C E  E N T E R P R I S E Corporation ("TaeCorp") (AETR - News)
is pleased to announce that it has appointed TAM Oilfield Services ("TAM"), of
Khartoum, the capital of Sudan, as its representative to introduce and
establish business relationships with oil and related companies interested in
TaeCorp's unique landmine detection, location, mapping and removal systems and
services.

TAM Oilfield Services, established in 2001 under the laws and regulations of
the Sudan government, has forged strong relationships with the leading
petroleum companies that operate in the Sudan. "TAM's experience in the
petroleum field, both with government and operating companies, will allow
TaeCorp to 0ffer its services more efficiently and effectively and we are very
pleased to have TAM join our team," says Ralph Proceviat, CFO of TaeCorp.

Read more

A C T  N O W on this great news and get in before the move starts.

Two peas in a pod.  Tall as a tree.   You feel like a fish out of water. She
has a green thumb. What goes down usually comes up.  Top of the morning.
Putting the cart before the horse. Spring to mind.   They're like two peas in a
pod.  Stop and smell the roses. Stand your ground. What's good for the goose is
good for the gander. Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. The stronger
the breeze the stronger the trees. The way to a man's heart is through his
stomach.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Watered down. Where
man is not nature is barren. Sturdy as an oak.   What on earth? To live from
hand to mouth. Tossed around like a hot potato.   Speak softly and carry a big
stick.   A stepping stone to.