adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] prompt ruse

From: Sadie Cobb
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] prompt ruse
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:36:42 +0900

Is it your business what King Herod does? Otherwise, Im justthe guy who occupies ground. They land me in planes from the airand they shoot me up to the front in trucks and scout cars
DISMAS: My pockets empty and my rags are bare. SOLDIER: See they are carried outl No other guests! Something is full of change and sparkling stars. But we still need telephones andinstallations.
I lay awhile in sleepAnd a voice said to me, Gloria, gloria,Gloria in excelsis deo. My mother was a tin Lizzie and my father was a jackrabbit.
I can remember her when she was merry,A long time since.
WIFE: Do you not see, because I see at last?
They follow the poor shepherds to the stable. Just a few of the skills and services thatgo to the making of an army.
Her fathers dead, her brothers in the hills,And yet she used to be a merry child. DISMAS: My pockets empty and my rags are bare. Fires a ninety-five pound shell nearly fifteen miles. ExpectNor fruit nor blossom from a barren bough. During the last eight hours the grouphas advanced sixty-three miles.
Otherwise, its rather like anyexecutive office.
They land me in planes from the airand they shoot me up to the front in trucks and scout cars . I lay awhile in sleepAnd a voice said to me, Gloria, gloria,Gloria in excelsis deo. We wouldnt employ a surgeon whod never donean appendectomy. SOLDIER: You understand plain Latin, dont you? For there was no chamberAnd there was no room. NARRATOR: Well, anyhow, it sounds like a nice, easy detail.
You have to sing rebellious songsAbout King Herod!
Not with those men whose voices you can hear,Voices of death and iron.
For there was no chamberAnd there was no room.
SERGEANT: Hell, they dont want to be swore in!
LEAH: Now, mistress, mistress, tis my fault not yours.
LEAH: Now, mistress, mistress, tis my fault not yours.
All rooms at the disposal of the prefect! Well, weve gota job to do and I guess we mean to do it. They did not even look at me or pauseThough theres no other inn. The people were going to talk to dontalways get their names in the papers. INNKEEPER: If there was any fault, wife, it was mine. The faster youcan get the wounded out, the better chance theyve got. They did not even look at me or pauseThough theres no other inn. WIFE: I know that, somehow, kingsShould not be wicked and grind down the people.
For the first time inhistory, we raised a draft army before war fell on us.