adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] blueberry

From: Olive Blair
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] blueberry
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:20:32 -0400

But until he goes he isso busy that he cannot come again. How much money did he leave, Auntie, after all that?
Those things they had been seeingat the British Museum.
The stone had beenraised over her only the day before they left for London. Still, if we hadnt got em, somebody else would.
Well, he had married very happily after all. I expect that was because you were so good, Auntie.
Returning to his chair, heleaned back and crossed his legs.
No, she said, they got the better of him, Jo. Yet sometimes I wonder what he thinks of me when I am notwith him.
Suddenly the boy piped up:Thats what they did with the mummies, Dad. His Aunt lowered her spectacles till they were below the aquilinityof her nose. Young Jolyon took out his watch; it was an old one of his fathers,and he liked to take it out.
Here, get out, and to-morrow Ill see you through.
His Aunts eyes followed him wistfully to the door, where he turnedto wave his hand. And veryfoolishly he did not consult your grandfather.
You must not think, my diary,that I did not know how immodest it was of me to have come out.
And then herlips had moved, and whispered: Theres Jo, theres my darlingboy! Hiswife was upstairs, unwell; and they had brought it to him here. But in the evening he wore knee-breeches, and his shoes hadbuckles. But it was my fault, Jo; I ought to have been seeing to her graveall along. A stinking railway track across her grave. How much money did he leave, Auntie, after all that?
Only birds do not come to theirmates in the moonlight. She had not grudgedhim the pleasure; his wife had soon had twins.
His Aunt lowered her spectacles till they were below the aquilinityof her nose. And then herlips had moved, and whispered: Theres Jo, theres my darlingboy!