adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] wet felt-tip pen

From: Sally Dodson
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] wet felt-tip pen
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:20:27 +0300

Whiggam, was thinking what awonderful place Mr. I wont be there myself, but you just ask the telephonegirl for her.
Rita has more good recordsover at her place, but Zella has the nicest place to dance.
Tone and manner were infiltrated by theutmost condescension. You wont see anything finer in Albany or Utica or Rochestereither. It would belike her then to try to be nice to him. Ive come to know quite a few girls since Ive been here. Seven-thirty is the time every one goes to work here in themorning, went on Mr. Ive come to know quite a few girls since Ive been here. He knows more about the town than you do.
What is he, do you suppose, abrother or a cousin, or what?
I know itisnt the thing to dance here on Sundays but no one need knowanything about that. No, I just came in on the noon train, replied Clyde. Hes the buyer for Starkand Company, you know. Braley in kind, were making their way home from theseveral factories beyond the river. Quite all of themhad on short alpaca office coats or sleeve protectors over theirshirt sleeves.
At once his facefell, his dreams being so thickly clouded over.
I know how that is, replied Dillard, thats the waymy uncle feels about me, too.
The matter of that slain child in Kansas City!
Ive come to know quite a few girls since Ive been here. A trim girl,very severe and reserved in a green gingham dress, appeared.
Who knew but that he might be making a greatmistake in holding such free and easy contacts as this.