adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] scare obstruct

From: Rosamond Roman
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] scare obstruct
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:31:57 +0200

It contained mostly clippings from magazines inwhich his drawings had appeared. A year before World War II he sailed out of England, with a partner,for the West Indies. Continually I found myself picturing what would happen if wewere capsized.
By theslimmest chance we three had escaped becoming a part of that scene ofannihilation! Oh well, I suppose that most of us in the South Seas acquire similarcharacteristics.
Pratt exclaimed, for the first time showing me a fervent sideto his character.
It seemedimpossible for a vessel to live in that confusion of foaming seas.
Aft of the winch is stowed a seaworthy dinghy.
How you seduce mento your haunted shores, but only to destroy them! A second tot eased my nerves sufficiently tomake this journal entry. He grinned rather alarmingly and stretched out his hand. He didnt seem to mind being alone at sea.
If wedont crowd sail well never finish them today! The wind has been in the east-northeast today and seems to have settledthere.
You knew theywould grip anything firmly, without a tremor, and would move with uncannyprecision. It reminded me of the Clashing Rocks of theOdyssey. How you seduce mento your haunted shores, but only to destroy them! It was nearly dark when we made the dashacross. I then told them of the light we had seen over Tou Islet. There was no possibility ofsailing or steaming in this wind. Insteadof, Have you heard about Singapore?
Yes, Pratt agreed, and break out a dozen c-c-cans of beer.
The heron opened one of the bottles of rum.
When he returned to the clearing he told us that one ofher anchor chains had parted!
We had a good breakfast, then we left the clearing to walk toward the lagoonbeach. I helped him down from the beaconand we returned to the clearing. The tree-house creaks andshakes with every blast of wind.
Oh well, I suppose that most of us in the South Seas acquire similarcharacteristics.