adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] pious

From: Dave Osborn
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] pious
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:56:17 -0000

Youhave no desire for a conclusion, albeit you are not eternal!
The heads of the more important ofthem were present, and each of them could inform the Hon. Giulio Auriti remained silent for a while, brooding darkly.
You should be ashamed of youraccusations!
This meeting in his house reminded him of the dress rehearsal of aplay.
ButI cannot make myself, dont you see, the instrument of Selmissalvation? How do you expect them to be, if you dont understand themproperly yourselves?
Had there not been, as many as eighteen years ago, a sectionof the International there? I hate him, I tell you, I detesthim as much as you do! Didnt you say that ourpropaganda was all a tissue of moonshine? What guidance could such an uncle give him? Had there not been, as many as eighteen years ago, a sectionof the International there? Elsewhere Bixio Bruno and Cataldo Sclafani were shouting:No! Beyond the garden railings a couple of men were indeed watching,trying to hide behind the bushes. A furore, take myword for it: shell create a furore!
Honesty, dishonesty, whatare you getting at now?
Lando raised his hand in an appeal for silence. Had there not been, as many as eighteen years ago, a sectionof the International there?
How do you expect them to be, if you dont understand themproperly yourselves?
Covazza howhis members were counted and how many there were.
The heads of the more important ofthem were present, and each of them could inform the Hon. There are here to-day, in Rome, two generations, face toface. And because I havent got them, I am tainted!
We have in the Fascio of Girgentiabout eight hundred members enrolled.
We find ourselves, by indirect channels,carried into the heart of our discussion.
When I have told you all, will you give me your help?
But I have got to prevent his beingcharged, his being arrested, dont you understand?
Bruno thumpedthe table with his fist to command silence. It is enough for me to know that he is honest,in my own conscience! Here in Rome, those of you who are here for the firsttime have much to see; and time presses.
You mean that the engineer, Aurelio Costa, is here? It is enough for me to know that he is honest,in my own conscience! Youhave no desire for a conclusion, albeit you are not eternal! Would I call our revered friend, our beloved host and comrade,Prince?
But do you know what the wordjustice means to the peasants and sulphur workers of Sicily?
And howmany Fasci that have arisen to-day will be dissolved to-morrow?
Why, yes, Antonio Del Re, Celsina assured him. ButI cannot make myself, dont you see, the instrument of Selmissalvation? I,myself, for ten years and more, a star and a slave.