adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] Re:Proposal for Marketing Collaboration

From: Upender Bhati
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] Re:Proposal for Marketing Collaboration
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:12:24 +0530

    SUBJECT: - Proposal for Marketing Collaboration.

Kind: Attention Managing Director

Dear Sirs,

We at Harir Glove MFG Co. are pleased to introduce ourselves as the
leading manufacture of Latex and Nitrile household, industrial, surgical &
examination gloves for nearly 3 decades in Iran.

Our Nitrile products are available on request.

With having an organized system as well as high educated & experienced
staff along with modern technology and the latest compound formulation, we
have a share of over 70% in our domestic market and well known in near by
countries.

With regards to above points & in order to expand our business activities
with foreign countries, it would be highly appreciated if we can be at
your disposal for supplement your needs in this respect with assurance of
good quality as well as reasonable price.

It is worth to state that we have CE certificate for our examination and
surgical gloves which are classified in category 1 and 2 respectively &
obtaining CE certificate (class 3) for our new product "oskar nitrile" is
under process by QS Zurich AG.

Thanks in advance for your kind attention and in hope of a mutual business
relation between our two firms in near future.

Thanks

Address:

A-52, Sector - 30
Noida, (U.P.)