adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Angle questions...

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Angle questions...
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:54:10 +0200

On 3 August 2010 10:46, Elena of Valhalla <address@hidden> wrote:
> The main problem, related to this thread, is that it has an 800x480
> 4.3" display, so it would need the 640x480 graphics.

When it can do 800x480 it needs 800x480, not 640x480. Thats why I said
'minimum', the game should simply be build so that the resolution is
flexible, larger resolutions might get a bigger field of view and/or
larger sprites, while smaller ones get a small field of view and small
sprites. For the really small 320x240 displays you can simply scale
the assets to half the size.

--
WWW:      http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/
Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/