adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Finally, concept art

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Finally, concept art
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 05:16:45 -0500

I did end up posting these to the old plotweb. The direct link the
images directory is:
http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/

This is about half of what I have to upload. I've been trying to crop
and resize as I go along, so it's taking a little time. Also, I didn't
want to hammer the server with a massive upload.

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/arynsval2.png
         22-May-2006 04:56   323k
a sketch of Arynsval's central cottages

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/banditmap2.png
        22-May-2006 04:56   592k
A map of the Lancer Camp

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/barrowwight2.PNG
      22-May-2006 04:57   229k
A Barrow Wight

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/cemetery2.png
         22-May-2006 04:57   835k
A bird's eye layout of the Cemetery

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/dathame.png
           22-May-2006 04:57    73k
A sketch of an athame - in this case, a dark one

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/fourelements.png
      22-May-2006 04:58   418k
A diagram of the circle of elements

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/hallanvils.PNG
        22-May-2006 04:58   155k
A layout of the Hall of Anvils in Uzdun'kal

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/greenmed2.png
         22-May-2006 04:58   189k
A sketch of a Greenaxe Medallion

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/grotto2.png
           22-May-2006 04:58   488k
A cut-away view of the paladin's grotto

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/jewelry1.png
          22-May-2006 04:58    86k
A magic ring called the Tear of Justice

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/leafblade.png
         22-May-2006 04:58   242k
A small, blessed silver blade

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/ravenswing.PNG
        22-May-2006 04:59   360k
The amulet left for Marcella by her mother

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/thornfist.png
         22-May-2006 04:59    78k
A small punch-dagger style weapon

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/triquetra.png
         22-May-2006 04:59   211k
An exotic Half-Elvish weapon called a triquetra

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/weapons.png
           22-May-2006 04:59   413k
Various weapons

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/weapons3.png