adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] Fwd: [Fwd: forest house ^_^]

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Fwd: [Fwd: forest house ^_^]
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:49:48 +0200

Hope this works - nice to see some graphics! ^_^

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org
--- Begin Message --- Subject: [Fwd: forest house ^_^] Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:05:43 +0000

I did a new mapgraphic and tried to post it to the adonthell list
several times but always get an error back saying "550 Invalid address
in message header". I tried forwarding a copy to Kai and got the same
thing. I've tried sending myself a test mail and it worked fine so I
have no idea what's going wrong.

If this mail reaches you ok can you please forward my original message
on to the list?

Thanks!

        -James