adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Lady Frostbloom. Not A Sketch.

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Lady Frostbloom. Not A Sketch.
Date: 29 Jan 2003 20:58:31 +0100

> I initially wanted to get to work on the detail on her clothes, and decide
> what she could wear, but it turned out as a full blown image of her.
> Any comments? I want to know if the clothing style is fitting a Half-Elf of
> her stature? Do they have many detail on their clothes? Any specific color I
> should know about?

She's just fine to me! Maybe she looks younger than she is. I don't know
also if the smile fits with Frostbloom's nature! But that's probably
because I only have seen one portrait of her in Waste's Edge. Kai and
the others will answer much better than me about this.

The clothes look fine. The drawing itself is great again! :)

> Would you like to see this drawing fully colored?

Of course! :) More material for the artwork gallery!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org