adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Regarding Gfx

From: LunarBlade Valentine
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Regarding Gfx
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:02:27 +0000

Wow,
You guys are so nice! ^_^
I got everything twice now, just like you guys said. Thank you very much for your kind help. However, I'm still going to go to the Mailing List's database now and then to see that I'm not missing anything, just in case. I wouldn't want to make the same silly mistake twice.
Thanks again.

Regarding the expressions:
It shouldn't really be any problem, making diffrent expressions for the characters. I think it could add a lot, and from my side, at least, it shouldn't even be too much work. Once I know what a character looks like, I can draw her\him any way I like.
So, what do you guys think of it? Should it be added?

Alex; could you explain about the "Style Issue"? I'm not sure I understood you completely. Please elaborate.

Thanks for the remarks regarding the other characters. I'll try to have another go at them as soon as I can.

Thanks again, people! ^_^
Anat.

"...No live burials today, thank you." Ashley Riot. Vagrant Story.
"The time is now!" -Sephiroth.
"...Making a fool outta me?!" Bart, Xenogears.
  My RPG fanart & fanfiction site; The Ancient Capital:
http://kickme.to/TheAncientCapital/