adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Gfx docu - latexxed

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Gfx docu - latexxed
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:26:26 +0200

On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 23:08:50 +0200 Benjamin Walther-Franks wrote:

> Right, I latexed James work. What do you think of the tip boxes and
> "Adonthell-specific"-parts? Should I change anything?

I really like the Adonthell-specific parts. Good idea! Tips are cool as
well, although perhaps some special icon to go with them would be even
nicer.

For the pink noise tip, you could perhaps use a real bullet list,
instead of keeping the ASCII layout. Other than that everything seems
fine to me. One more thing perhaps: I usually include the a4wide
package; that'll makes better use of the paper :).

> There's still the one or other layout issue I'm trying to solve - like
> avoiding empty gaps, but that's just minor stuff.

Sometimes you can't help that. If an image or box does not fit
completely on a page, it is put onto the next. Maybe you can work around
this by using 'floats'. But then the box or image might not appear at
the position you might want it to appear. Depends what is worse: that or
the gaps.

Kai