adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:21:01 +0100

As promised here is the first draft of some of the graphics
documentation! I don't know Latex so I've just done text files for now.
The 'layout' file shows how the chapters should be structured. It may
need to be modified or extended as we continue to actually write the
documents.
I've done a first draft for the 1. and 2. chapters. There may still be
typos and I want to overhaul some things. I've included some PNMs which
are supposed to be placed in the finished documentation at the points I
have specified in the text files. Like they say: A picture says a
thousand words. :)

Let me know what you think so far and please mail me any corrections

        -James