adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] NG can walk! (in every direction)

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] NG can walk! (in every direction)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:42:43 +0200

Time to get something going in the artwork section ;)

<On a private note: After a long struggle (and a long wait) i finally got my PC
working!!!>

Ahem. I got the base animations for naked guy done. That is, I finished
east_mov, which was a good amount of work, since the east- and westwalks are
harder to do. Luckily, you can just mirror the east_frames on this one to get
west_mov.

So together with north_mov and south_mov (haven't changed anything there - yet)
you should now be able to get a complete walk animation going for every
direction.

As said before, this is nothing more than a first test, both to get some
practise and to gather experience. Also, you now have something project-own to
test the new mapengine with, Alex! :)

I'll concentrate on the running frames now. Don't expect anything too soon, as
i need to make some research first. I'll also search the net more for stuff
that might help - and get round to looking at those gfx-community sites you
suggested.

Oh, and let me know what you think of the anim, of course!

BEN