adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Some worthy links on animation techniques

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Some worthy links on animation techniques
Date: 12 Apr 2002 14:18:00 +0200

> Wow, cool! I just zapped through them, some look really interesting and worth
> pursueing, I'll have a look at them more closely.
>
> Thanks for the great research, Alex!

...I'm looking forward for the great anims ;p

Btw, any news from James? Any way to contact him? I'd like to launch the
T-shirts discussion, but he has to be back first, as he's concerned too.
If we play right with the right sites, we might quickly gain a little
fund that could be usefull for our next meeting.

...and is Nathan still with us? Don't be shy, man ;)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org