adonthell-announce

[Adonthell-announce] Adonthell - Waste's Edge released

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-announce] Adonthell - Waste's Edge released
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:10:42 +0100

Hello everybody!

At long last Adonthell v0.3 is finished! Together with the RPG engine, we
have released a small demo game, called Waste's Edge.

In there, you play a loyal servant of the elven Lady Silverhair, arriving at
the remote trading post of Waste's Edge, where she is engaged in negotiations
with the dwarish merchant Bjarn Fingolson. But not all is well at Waste's
Edge, and soon you are confronted with circumstances that are about to
destroy your mistress' high reputation. And you are the only one to avert
this ...

You'll find screenshots of Adonthell - Waste's Edge at
    http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/screenshot/

To download, visit
    http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/download/

Please be sure to tell us what you think! See
    http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/contact/
for a list of contacts.

Now I won't bother you any longer and just hope you'll have as much fun
playing Adonthell than we had creating it.

Kai