adhoc

Improves vision

From: susannah lopez
Subject: Improves vision
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:47:54 -0600

Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or current health status, how this common element can change the way you experience the next half of your life.

Learn how to increase your quality of life

"We really have something here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with aging."
Dr Tony Karpos MD