adhoc

On-Line Census 2000 Long Form (SF3) - easy to access

From: info
Subject: On-Line Census 2000 Long Form (SF3) - easy to access
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:42:39 -0500

On-Line Census 2000 Long Form (SF3) - easy to access

Now you can have the complete Census 2000 Long
Form (SF3) at your fingertips with our On-
Line subscription.  The Census 2000 Long Form is
the largest dataset of its kind, with detailed
information on the social and economic
characteristics of the U.S. population, including
employment, occupation, income, education,
poverty, and so much more.  Get all 16,000+
variables available at all the Census
geographies, including block groups, tracts,
MCDs, zip codes, MSAs, and more.  With only your
laptop and an internet connection, you can have
access to the quickest downloads of Census data
and exports of geographic boundaries at any time
day or night.

Our On-Line products give quick and easy downloads
of data in .dbf and .csv formats for use in spreadsheets
and statistical programs, as well as exports of
geographic boundaries for use in your mapping programs
such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.  Downloads are quick and
efficient, making an on-line subscription a great
choice if you want to have access to the data at any
time via the internet.

This new On-Line Census 2000 Long Form product is
regularly priced at $995, which the same price as
the CD/DVD, but if you call now and mention this
email you will get a special rate of only $895.

If you already own the CensusCD 2000 Long Form on
the 4 CD set an upgrade allows you to quick
downloads of the whole nation in one pass; no
more swapping of CDs in and out of your disk
drive.  The price of an upgrade from the 4 CDs to
the on-line product is $150.  The price of an
upgrade from the single DVD is only $100.

Call us at 1-800-577-6717 and mention this
email to receive your special discount of $895,
just by mentioning this email message, so call now.

You can test drive our on-line data and maps as well
To get data downloads and maps with this free on-line
database you need to call us at 1-800-577-6717 and ask
how to access this FREE data.

Please call 1-800-577-6717 to place your order for
the on-line data.

You can purchase the CD version as well, if you prefer
at http://www.us-census.biz/census2000-detailed.htm

If you want more information on the 2000 Long Form (SF3),
 or any of our other products, please visit our website at
http://www.us-census.biz/products.htm or call us
at 1-800-577-6717.

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please
go to http://www.us-census.biz, click on "Remove me from
the mailing list" link. Enter your email address
in the box provided and press the "Submit" button.
Your email address will be immediately
removed from our lists.