adhoc

IT Services from CGT Consulting Inc.

From: Consultants
Subject: IT Services from CGT Consulting Inc.
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:49:10 -0800

Hi ,

How are you? I hope all is well with you!
I am conducting my periodic check with you and your company, for your needs for either IT Contractors or Full-time direct-hire staffing needs.

We have many programmers and Analysts whose specialty is developing Financial Applications, in such areas as Equities, Options, Futures, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Trading Systems, Quantitative Developers and Analysts, MBS, ABS, CMO ... etc.

We also have candidates available in the area of Project Managers, Analysts, Developers, QA Testers, Network technicians, .NET, Oracle and Java Developers ... etc.

We go the extra mile to service our clients. A partial list of current clients includes companies like Bloomberg, Nationwide Investments, Deutsche Bank, Washington Mutual, CBOE, Dow Jones, Fidelity, Sprint, Motion Engineering, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Ceridian Tax Services, Medical Services Company, Mitchell International, Inc.

 Please let me know how can I assist with your current openings at your company?

Naren Mistry
Manager of Consulting Services
CGT Consulting Inc.
18032-C Lemon Drive, Suite 350