adhoc

Re:

From: Courtney R.
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 07:18:27 -0800

Hey. So how are you doing? I hae been just terrific. Want to know why? =D It's
because summer is coming and up and since the day of February 13 Ive lost over
17 pounds. There is a new substance that they found in Africa, its huge. They
are talking about it it everywhere. Hard Copy, Entertainment Tonight, ABC. And
I found a place that you can get it without burning a hole in your pocket.
Goodbye appetite, hello bikini. Can't wait to hear your results. Cya.

http://119.losedatweight.com

Hannah is encapsulate the cemetery asleep too
allegra.-nothx-119.hoodiaisgoodia.com/rm/