adhoc

Increase your textile sales. Focus on designs.

From: Textile Designs
Subject: Increase your textile sales. Focus on designs.
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:05:16 -0000

 Alma Campbell Designs

Huge discounts on original textile art!

Dear Textile Manufacturer,

If you are interested in learning how to increase your sales and generate constant leads then please read the following lines carefully.

Imagine that you are in a mall and you are walking past a shirt store. You see a shirt in the window and you decide to go inside to take a closer look. What attracted you first? What made you want to go into the store? Was it the great workmanship involved in putting the shirt together? Not likely. Was it the way the shirt draped on the mannequin in the window? Even less likely. The thing that made you want to go into that store was the design on the shirt! It was the pattern on the fabric of the shirt that caught your attention first!

Great designs sell products! This has never been more true as it is now in the competitive world manufactures work in! Styles and trends change in the blink of an eye and customers will not think twice about deserting you in favour of something newer and fresher. There is no doubt that you have to be up-to-date at all times.

Unfortunately, not all manufacturers can afford to employ a full time designer in their staff. Even with a designer, an occasionally a fresh eye is often required to bring a little variety to a collection. Alma Campbell is a textile designer who offers gorgeous textile art at low cost. All the designs are fresh, original, innovative and elegant in their construction. They pay attention to detail without losing their simplicity.

Right now, we are offering every single available design in our collection for the incredibly low price of £150 for full worldwide copyright! This is up to 70% savings off our regular prices for a quality design that you or your company will own for life!

Take a look at some of the fantastic available work. Click on the designs to see more . . . .

   Design 5 (T)    Design 6(T)

  Design 13(T)       Design 15(T)

  Design 18(T)     Design 24(T)

Design 34(T)      Design 35(T)

All of our designs come with a unique 1 year warranty as standard so your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed!

 100% Guaranteed

Watch the entire textile design presentation movie here!  windows media format 10min 57sec

Remember, for a limited period, you can make up to 70% savings on any design in our collection for the special low price of £150!

If you are looking for that one special design to finish off your current collection then you will probably find it here! Hurry and claim your special design soon because at these prices, they are not likely to last and the discount is for a limited period only.

Visit http://www.almacampbell.com/Textile%20Catalogue.htm to view our full collection!

If you need a new collection designed quickly and professionally, contact us now and we will can also give you a competitive quote on copyright or licence deals.

You won't be disappointed!

Yours sincerely,
Alma Campbell
Alma Campbell