adhoc

Business and Marketing Demographic Software

From: info
Subject: Business and Marketing Demographic Software
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:05:42 -0500

Business and Marketing Demographic Software

Reliable and accurate business and marketing
information is within the budgets of small and medium
sized businesses.  GeoLytics’ business data and
geocoding software can help you compete with large
businesses that have large marketing research
budgets.  Our goal is to provide the tools for
competing in a diverse marketplace where information
about your customers and your competition is the key
to success.

GeoLytics’ Business Package is your complete source
for researching and answering essential business and
marketing questions with our five easy-to-use
software products.  Make sure you have all the
answers to some of your central marketing question:

* Who is my typical customer?
* What variations are in my customer database?
* Where should I locate my store or office?
* Which location is the best for my business?

GeoLytics' complete BUSINESS PACKAGE gives you five
outstanding business software products for the entire
nation at the reduced price of $2,695, a more than
25% discount.  For a single state it is only $1,395.

This package includes the following five products:

2005 Estimates, 2010 Projections, Consumer
Expenditures & Profiles - Add the most recent
Estimates and Projections data to your address list
or site location analysis.  This product also creates
maps and runs radii around latitude/longitude
coordinates.

GeocodeCD - This CD lets you run address files and
assign coordinates such as latitude/longitude and
census block.  It also appends 60+ demographic
variables so you can locate and profile your
customers and clients. The GeocodeCD has a one-year
license with a limit of 5 million addresses. As a
Business Package customer, you will be entitled to
one free upgrade and discounted prices for renewals
and increased address limits.

CensusCD +Maps: 1990-2000 - Analyze demographic
trends and map them in high quality maps with the
CensusCD +Maps: 1990-2000.  This dataset has over 350
variables from both the 1990 and 2000 censuses. Track
change through time with this powerful two-decade
census dataset at the zip code, county, MCD, and
other geographies.  In addition, the 1990 data is
already cross-walked to the 2000 geographic

boundaries, so you can compare zip code data without
having to adjust for changes in zip code boundaries
from 1990 to 2000.

Zip+4CD - Export complete lists of zip +4 records
when you don't have complete addresses for your
customers or clients. The Zip+4 CD assigns
latitude/longitude coordinates and census block
group.  You can use the CensusCD +Maps 1990-2000 or
the Estimates and Projections database to then append
demographic information to your zip+4 records.

SiteCD - This product lets you run up to three rings
around an address presenting demographic information
based on the Census 2000 long form on such items as
age, race, income, education, housing, and more.

If you want to order this package or have questions
about any of these products,
- Call us at 1-800-577-6717
- Send us an email at address@hidden
- To order on-line go to
http://www.us-census.biz/order.htm

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please
go to http://www.us-census.biz, click on "Remove me from
the mailing list" link. Enter your email address
in the box provided and press the "Submit" button.
Your email address will be immediately
removed from our lists.