adhoc

Apply today and Start $AVING! pdy

From: ckxEasy Home Loans
Subject: Apply today and Start $AVING! pdy
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:05:53 -0700

Let Lenders compete for your business!!

It only takes a few seconds to see how much you can save.

Money for any reason....

Cash out

Debt Consolidation

Home Improvement

Alternative Income Documentation

Refinance

You name it!

Fill out our quick pre-qualification form and you

will get competing loan offers, often

within minutes from up to three lenders!

CLICK HERE

Please Note:  Your privacy is very important to us.  You requested to receive this mailing, by registering with us or by subscribing through one of our marketing partners.  We are a permission-based email marketing leader, committed to delivering our members information about mortgage products.  There is no cost to you for this service.   Return this email to receive no more.  Remember, you will miss out on products and services which may be of interest to you.  Our philosophy:  if you are not interested, why waste our time, or more importantly yours.

bybixxrfwwilhjbjfyvnkmshwqtnujttpjrc