adhoc

ADV: Increase Traffic

From: opportunities
Subject: ADV: Increase Traffic
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 00:26:47 -0700

If you know anything about bulk e-mail campaigns, you're going to love this package. Practical Technology has a special offer for Internet businesses that will grow leads, attract customers and get results.

OUR INTRODUCTORY PACKAGE INCLUDES:

TOTAL BACKEND SUPPORT

FLIER PRODUCTION

GUARANTEED DELIVERY OR YOUR MONEY BACK

ALL RESPONSES COORDINATED AND FILTERED

ALL LEADS ARE FORWARDED TO YOU WITHIN TWO HOURS

CAMPAIGN PLANNING AND SCHEDULING

LIST DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE

CONCEPT AND DESIGN
OF EFFECTIVE MAILERS

FULL SERVICE RESPONSE TRACKING AND FOLLOW UPS

TRULY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND ADVICE

Visit our
Website

No Confusion
We handle all list management from start to finish. Simply provide us with your mailing goals and leave the rest to Practical Technology.

No Problems
We abide by all bulk unsolicited e-mail laws and bulk e-mail market regulations for each state to minimize negative responses.

No Question of Success
We carry all responsibility for your campaign so its important for us to achieve the highest levels of integrity and results. Our plans generate business - you can count on it.

To be removed from this list click here