adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Re[3]: How are you today?

From: Carito
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Re[3]: How are you today?
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:34:31 +0200

Hi, Uwe

How are you today? Let me introduce myself. I am a nice lady with a big and
tender heart. I am looking for my
prince to give him joy and happiness and to share my life with.

I think you can be the one I am looking for. I am attractive and kind, joyful
and open-minded. I want to find the one
who can make me happy, I am looking for my second half and I want to learn you
better...
If you also want to correspond, you can find me here
http://sweethearths.com/mylovelygirl

Embraces

Karolina