adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas

From: Newwire_trading
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by ardelle cole
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:42:14 +0000

Monumental Breaking News Below There were no privates in the army because all were so courageous and skillful that they had been promoted one by one until there were no privates left.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil the.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future Jim and the buggy followed, the old cab-horse being driven by Zeb while the Wizard stood up on the seat and bowed his bald head right and left in answer to the cheers of the people, who crowded thick about him.

Ground floor, only public since Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil Taken altogether the procession was a grand success, and when it had returned to the palace the citizens crowded into the great Throne Room to see the Wizard perform his tricks.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI colors.
This company is debtfree and financially stable The first thing the little humbug did was to produce a tiny white piglet from underneath his hat and pretend to pull it apart, making two.

View recent news This act he repeated until all of the nine tiny piglets were visible, and they were so glad to get out of his pocket that they ran around in a very lively manner.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma walk.
Then you'll dieI'm full of it; eat it every day for breakfast.
It gets even better when this was released, KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma were.
Monday October 23 It don't hurt white men, you see, but it kills black men quicker than the bang-stick The chief listened to this statement carefully, but only understood it in part.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time, while the companys shares are dirt cheap constantly.
Get a AGGI.PK quote The pretty little creatures would have been a novelty anywhere, so the people were as amazed and delighted at their appearance as even the Wizard could have desired.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground floor as it gets After a moment's reflection he declared: White man lie.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this company before the first major price-surge Lie all time.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers When he had made them all disappear again Ozma declared she was sorry they were gone, for she wanted one of them to pet and play with.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company.
changing.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of 1934 Me eat plenty white man.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated under.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications Never get sick; never die.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently risky and very volatile inve5tments
So the Wizard pretended to take one of the piglets out of the hair of the Princess (while really he slyly took it from his inside pocket) and Ozma smiled joyously as the creature nestled in her arms, and she promised to have an emerald collar made for its fat neck and to keep the little squealer always at hand to amuse her.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch the.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities Then he added, with renewed cheerfulness: Me eat you, too! Before Rob could think of a further protest, his captors caught up the end of the rope and led him away through the forest.