adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] confetti

From: Bobby Costello
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] confetti
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 11:27:55 -0500

A lot more than even MSN itself even realizes.
If you notice any weird irregularities or problems please pardon my sloppy workmanship.
Human volunteers who police the index have been accused of being lazy, corrupt, or just plain stupid. What you will read will shock, amaze, and quite possibly piss you off if you're a pay-per-click advertiser.
com have put together a little video on our much talked about Google AutLink fiasco.
Is it too late for Google to save itself from it's own greed? Here's the skinny on the BlowSearch Toolbar.
The parent company of Expedia, City Search, and other internet properties. I am growing extremely tired of moronic companies like this publishing information simply because their competitor did without any basis in fact. Bill seems to think that the entire online advertising model is "a house of cards, awaiting merely a puff of breath or the flick of a finger to cause it to collapse".
If you notice any weird irregularities or problems please pardon my sloppy workmanship.
Now a new CPM based program aims to help them defeat click fraud. Not about the seminars but rather some of the interesting inside tidbits going on behind the scenes in the search market. I need to go on a RANT today.
Not about the seminars but rather some of the interesting inside tidbits going on behind the scenes in the search market. It's booming and that's great for the online economy.
There must be someting wrong with me!
I even discussed the idea with my old boss at Kanoodle. I finally found out what has been wrong with me. At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight. Bill, your plain nuts! Insider information on how all search engines currently manage this crime and their plans to stop it. But think of the revenue AOL could generate if it got rid of Google and created its own search engine". An analysis on the current state of the web portal and search markets. Oh is it okay for you to place links on my pages?
This is for online radio broadcasts starting with our support of www. Google you have now bitten the hand that feeds you. Oh is it okay for you to place links on my pages?
I finally found out what has been wrong with me.
It's available as a podcast. Insider information on how all search engines currently manage this crime and their plans to stop it.
It's booming and that's great for the online economy.
com has lost its CEO and COO in the wake of a disagreement among the founders about the company's direction.
It's booming and that's great for the online economy.
But think of the revenue AOL could generate if it got rid of Google and created its own search engine".
I'll wait a week or so before I upgrade to see what bugs are still there.