adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] PayPal Quarterly Statement - Reactivation

From: PayPal
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] PayPal Quarterly Statement - Reactivation
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:02:17 -0700

PayPal

Dear PayPal Valued Member,

We are contacting you to remind you that on 30 September 2006 our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account.

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and Privacy Policy, and to ensure that your account has not been compromised yet, access to your account was limited.
Your account access will remains limited until this issue has been resolved.

To secure your account and quickly restore full access on your account, we encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your account access as soon as possible by clicking the link below:

Please click here to restore your account access

Failure to verify and/or update your personal records, or if you choose to ignore our request, may result in further limitations or eventual account closure.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this case intended to help protecting you and your account.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal, Inc.
P.O. Box 45950