adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Work Home & Get Paid

From: David Mark
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Work Home & Get Paid
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:35:47 -0300

CEO Universal Fabrics & Fashion inc
ADDRESS: JOHNS WOOD RD, LONDON, NW8QP
TELEPHONE:+447040116943
Fax:+447030402076
EMAIL:address@hidden

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you like to work online from home and get paid weekly?

Universal Fabrics & Fashion inc needs a bookkeeper in the Around the world, so
I want to know if you  will like to work online from home and get paid weekly
without leaving or affecting your  present job? It's just that I presently run
a textile and fabrics firm I inherited from my late  Dad here in the London UK
and we need someone to work for the company as a  representative/book keeper in
around the world.My company produces various clothing  materials, batiks,
assorted fabrics and traditional costume, which we have clients we  supply
weekly in the states.My clients make payments for our supplies every week in
form of Checks and Money Orders, so we  need someone Trustworthy to work as our
representative and assist us in processing the payments from our clients and I
will pay him weekly salary.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS RECEIVE THIS PAYMENTS FROM OUR CLIENTS IN FORM OF CHECK
OR  MONEY ORDER AND THEN GET IT CASHED IN YOUR BANK  THEN DEDUCT YOUR WEEKLY
PAY 10% AND FOWARD THE BALANCE TO THE  COMPANY DOWN HERE VIA MONEYGRAM OR
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you get them cashed in your
bank  deduct your weekly salary 10% and forward the balance to the company via
MoneyGram  or Western Union Money Transfer.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Warmest Regards,
David Mark/CEO
Universal Fabrics & Fashion inc