adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] overhang

From: Louise Stewart
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] overhang
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:16:43 +0700

For a moment mother and daughter stare into each otherseyes.
In the rearwall, center, is the doorway giving on the main hall and thestairs.
I tell you, Orin, you cant realize how sheschanged while youve been away!
You will do Orin more good than anyone, Hazel. He wears abandage around his head high up on his forehead.
She is dressed as at the endof Act Three, in nightgown, wrapper and slippers.
Not but what she hasnt always been a dutiful wife, as far asanyone knows.
He wears a mustache similar to Brants which serves toincrease their resemblance to each other. I happened to meet him and heasked me to go with him to call on his daughter. From inside the house comes the sound of Orins voice callingsharply Mother! You dont know what Ivehad to put up with from Vinnie, or youd pity me! I cant grasp anything but war, in which he was soalive.
Vinnie suspects me of having poisoned your father!
Id be very angry with you if itwerent so ridiculous! Why cant allof us remain innocent and loving and trusting? We mustnt let Orincome under her influence again. I cant grasp anything but war, in which he was soalive. You must be damned anxious to getrid of me again!
Hes gentle and tender, heseverything youve never been. She speaks to Orin and her voice istensely quiet and normal. You poordarling, how you must have suffered! Directly over the fireplace isthe portrait of Ezras father, Abe Mannon, done when he was sixty. All I want to do is warn you to be onyour guard.
Hes gentle and tender, heseverything youve never been. I suddenly felt asif I were going to faint, so I rushed out in the fresh air.