adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Trading A|ert for United Enviromental Energy Corp. (UTEV

From: Johnie E. Hurt
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Trading A|ert for United Enviromental Energy Corp. (UTEV)
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 05:11:29 -0400

RADAR *UTEV* RIGHT NOW!
A Massive PR Campaign is Underway for Tommorow into NEXT WEEK!
MAJOR NEWS IS EXPECTED GET IN EARLY!

Explosive pick for our members.
This st0ck will explode!

Date: Friday September 1, 2006
Company: United Enviromental Energy Corporation
Ticker: UTEV
Current Price: $0.23  .. up 15 percent!
Target Price: $1.20
Rating: 10(10)
Recommendation: "S T R 0 N G -  B U Y "

We rate this ENERGY DEAL 10/10 on the radar and predict it will
trade with huge momentum starting this week into next.  Waste
to Energy is a HUGE market which benefits consumers as well as
our enviroment. UTEV's 36 MWe WTE power plant generate an annual
return for Buyers/Operators of $26,O9O,OOO.OO after operating
expenses!

BREAKING NEWS: UTEV Is Planning a Commercial Mission in France
Following the acquisition of the License for the rights to
commercialize the Waste to Energy (WTE) power plants using the
gasification technology for the national territory of France,
has started business development activities and is planning a
commercial mission within a few months.

About The Company:
The nature of UTEV's main business is to commercialize
environmentally-friendly technologies. UTEV's activities are
oriented towards sustainable development which is highly
appropriate considering that we have entered an era where clean
energy and environment will most likely remain major issues.
Valorization of the environment, renewable energy production
and economic development are thus, the cornerstone of the
company current commercial activities.

Remember the gains from our recent recommendations... Do not
miss out, Put UTEV on your radar's now. Good luck and
trade out at the top!!!